21.3.10

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS SATURDAYS






Thank you for your interest in "A Few Of My Favorite Things Saturdays". When I decided to host this weekly event, I knew that Saturday would be the best day for it. Since I'm a working gal, my favorite day of the week is Saturday, so it seemed appropriate to post my favorite things on my favorite day.

This event is limited only by your imagination! Favorite things can be inspiration pictures or inspirational pictures; pictures of some of your favorite things or rooms in your home; pictures of some of your favorite things or rooms in someone else's home; or pictures of flowers that are your favorites. If your favorite thing to see is a sunset or sunrise, please do a post about it, and link to this event. Your post does not have to contain photographs. You may write a commentary about a favorite thing and link that to this event. If your favorite things are places you've visited, you may link to this event and Sightseeing Saturday at Christine's Home and Travel Adventures. If your favorite things are pink, you may link to this event and Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

MckLinky will be on my blog at approximately 5:00 p.m. on Friday evenings. After your "Favorite Things" post is done, please copy a shortcut to THAT post (right click on title of post; in the pop up box, left click on "Copy Shortcut"), and paste it into MckLinky on my current "A Few of My Favorite Things" post.


If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at bargainhunr@gmail.com . Again, thank you for your interest, andI hope you'll link up for this event each week! laurie

No comments: